Welcome to the Kentucky Federation of Republican Women!
Founded in 1947, the KFRW is a grassroots political organization with hundreds of active members in local clubs across Kentucky, making it one of the largest and most influential women’s political organizations in the state. We as Republican Women have so many opportunities to make a difference in the political landscape across our great state by promoting Republican ideals and values.
With Links to Pictures from the Event!
KFRW Legislative Day in Frankfort, February 2020.
The Kentucky Federation of Republican Women works to:
- Promote an informed public through political education and activity
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government
- Encourage and facilitate cooperation and communication among local clubs, their members and the KFRW
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and promote its principles and candidates in all elections
- Support objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee
- Work for the election of the national Republican Party nominee.